It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
Tweet of the Day: ‘Fox is killing people.’
Biden Gets 66 Percent Approval From Americans in His Handling of Pandemic: Poll
- Vice President Harris and her staff do not have to quarantine or be tested for COVID-19 because they were not in close contact during a meeting with Democratic Texas lawmakers who later tested positive for the virus, according to her spokeswoman.
Cancun Cruz speaks and provides more evidence that he’s an idiot:
COVID-19 Updates & COVIDIOTS:
Tracking Coronavirus Around The U.S.: See How Your State Is Doing
The Sunday Shows:
Cancun Cruz talks about blowing off work and getting on a flight:
Miss Lindsey’s one badass!
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
Miss Lindsey: ‘Trump owns the Republican Party.’
Voter Suppression/ Voting Rights:
- 3 dead, 2 critical in suspected carbon monoxide leak at Michigan country music festival
- Five men were found unresponsive in a travel trailer near the Faster Horses Festival. Three died on site and two are currently in critical condition.
- Nationals fans flee for safety after gunfire erupts outside park
- The game against the Padres was suspended after three people were shot near the third base gate.