Yes, you read right. The cLoWn HoUsE will hold their first hearing on the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden. They will focus on “constitutional and legal questions” that surround the allegations of Biden’s involvement in his son Hunter’s overseas businesses, according to a spokesperson for the House Oversight Committee.
- Bruce Dubinsky
- Founder, Dubinsky Consulting
- Eileen O’Connor
- Former Assistant Attorney General, United States Department of Justice (DOJ-Tax)
- Jonathan Turley
- Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law, George Washington University Law School
- Michael J. Gerhardt (Minority Witness)
- Burton Craige Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The shitshow will begin at 9:30 or 10:00 AM EDST/6:30 or 7:00 AM PDST depending on the source.