Authorities have identified the shooter in yesterday’s mass shooting in Odessa, Texas as thirty-six year-old Seth Ator.
From Heavy since they do a great job:
- Seth Ator Lived In Odessa & FBI Agents Searched His Home Sunday Afternoon
- He has a criminal record.
- August 3, 2001: Charged with Criminal Trespass-Class B Misdemeanor
- February of 2002: Evading Arrest-received a sentence of 24 months on probation.
- Shooting began with a routine traffic stop, “failure to signal.” Ator pointed an AR-15 rifle “toward the rear window of his car and fired several shots toward the DPS patrol unit.”
- Eight people including the shooter were killed, 21 others injured.
- Initially, law enforcement believed two shooters were involved.