Good evening everyone! Day 1031 of the #WorstPresidentEver administration and things do not look good for him. Unfortunately, the Senate won’t remove him from office; so, make sure you’re registered to vote and drag everyone you know to the polls. “Dude Gotta Go!”
I want to thank all of you for your Community Submissions and participation. For a website just slightly over three months old, we sure have grown. Thursday was the best and busiest day we had and, thanks!
Today in History:
- 1901 Booker T. Washington and his family are invited to dine at the White House with Teddy and Edith Roosevelt, prompting condemnation from the South
- 1907 Oklahoma becomes the 46th state
- 1914 Federal Reserve System formally opens in 12 cities
- 1922 Ottoman Empire ends
- 1933 FDR establishes diplomatic relations with USSR
- 1939 Al Capone freed from Alcatraz jail
- 1948 Operation Magic Carpet begins with 1st plane from Yemen carrying Jews to Israel
- 1961 US President JFK increases military aid to South Vietnam without committing US combat troops
- 1973 US President Richard Nixon authorizes construction of the Alaskan pipeline
- 2000 Bill Clinton . President to visit Vietnam since the Vietnam War ended
Not much–So, feel free to share whatever you’re listening to tonight.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and be safe.