All the crazy news that’s fit to print!
- In Four new polls of Florida, Biden has leads of 3, 4, 5, and 7 as each campaign holds a dueling pair of Florida rallies today ( Politico )
- By tomorrow, the early vote in Texas is likely to be bigger than all of the 2016 vote in Texas ( Forbes )
- Election litigation: Over 300 lawsuits have been filed in 44 states, virtually all of which are either by Republicans trying to suppress the vote or Democrats trying to expand it ( ABC News ).
- America has already recorded over 74,000 new Covid-19 cases today with thousands more to come, as Dr Fauci says America is on the “wrong track” for containing the virus and that “Normal” may not return till 2022 ( CNN ).
- Dirtbag Alert!: Trumper resigns from Florida vote-counting board after donations to the Trump campaign have come to light ( USA Today ).
- Florida Man vs. Big Kitty: A Florida man paid 150 dollars for a “full contact experience” with a black leopard at the backyard zoo of some wannabe Tiger king scumbag. HE GOT IT. He also got multiple surgeries to reattach his scalp and right ear. (Florida Fox station ).
Headlines compiled by, 22SnakePlissken5150.