It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
The Biden Administration:
- US sets new record with 4m Covid jabs in day – as it happened.
- He said he spent $15,000 on a Disney World trip. He refused a temperature check and got arrested.
- Vaccine passports: How to prove you’ve gotten your COVID-19 shots for travel and avoid scams
The Sunday Shows:
- Chris Christie ‘weighs’ in on the Georgia Voter Suppression law:
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!:
- An elderly Asian woman was stabbed to death while walking her dogs Saturday morning in Riverside, California, police said. But investigators say they don’t think it’s a hate crime.
- Trump calls for boycott of more companies over Georgia voting law.
- “Now they are going big time with WOKE CANCEL CULTURE and our sacred elections,” Trump said.
- “It is finally time for Republicans and Conservatives to fight back — we have more people than they do — by far!” he added, before making a series of complaints, including about the 2020 presidential election, and then wishing: “Happy Easter!”
- The Former Guy’s Easter message:
- Trump’s last blunder. Small pizzeria in Italy sanctioned instead of a Venezuelan oil exporter.
- Vintage Obama family:
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency Amid Risk Of Wastewater Reservoir Collapse
And a bit of laughter to help get us all through this:
***Editor’s Note: News Views’ missed headlines’ Live Blogs are not free chat threads. Please discuss the news. Friendly banter is fine but please keep it to a minimum. We have several Free Chats throughout the week to talk about pretty much anything you choose. In addition, if you have some news to share, please post a link to the article and maybe a snippet of it. We don’t need the whole article/Wall of Text-Thanks-
Canadians Experience “Jab Jealousy” over America’s Vaccine Roll-Out
C’mon, Canada, a vaccinated US is a much safer Canada…..
Got the jab jealously?
After a horrible year for the U.S., it seems Canadians have a feeling of jealousy about their southern neighbours as some states open up vaccine eligibility to those 16 and up. https://t.co/ZkbHa0bjyK
— Toronto Star (@TorontoStar) April 3, 2021
Capitol Police officer Ken Shaver has been released from the hospital