With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
Rich Guy Joy Rides in Space:
President Biden/Biden Administration:
Oh, NOOOOO! They’re talking about Poodle Head Paul again! Stay tuned, bigly announcement:
The entire exchange shown below:
- Newsmax CEO: Biden ‘should be applauded’ for vaccine efforts.
- Get ready to roll up your sleeves: The United States could see a wave of Covid-19 vaccine mandates as soon as the Food and Drug Administration grants full approval to one or more of the shots, public health experts predicted.
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- Twitter suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, again, for Covid-19 tweets
- In the tweets, posted Sunday and Monday, Greene made unsubstantiated claims about Covid-19 and the vaccination effort.
- Man who threatened judge in Michael Flynn case gets 18 months in prison.
- Florida Man: Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, 37, of Miami, Fla., pleaded guilty today to charges in two cases, including one involving the burning of a Black Lives Matter banner stolen from a downtown Washington church, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Channing D. Phillips and Robert J. Contee III, Chief of the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD).