TFG’s former Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke, now a member of the Clown House, has introduced a bill to expel Palestinians from the United States. So far, this xenophobic/Islamophobic bill has ten sponsors, which will not shock you to learn who they are:
Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD), Rep. Aaron Bean (R-FL), Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC), Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA), Ronny Jackson (R-TX), Bill Posey (R-FL), Barry Moore (R-AL), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Andy Biggs (R-AZ).
Ironically, the bill is named, Safeguarding Americans from Extremism (SAFE) Act, which includes the following BS that only other xenophobes/Islamophobes would support:
- Render Palestinian Authority passport holders (covered aliens) inadmissible to the U.S.
- Bar DHS Sec from granting immigrant/non-immigrant visas to covered aliens.
- Revoke visas issued to covered aliens on or after October 1.
- Bar DHS Secretary from granting covered aliens Temporary Protected Status.
- Bar DHS Secretary from granting future asylum or refugee status to covered aliens.
- Revoke Refugee or Asylum status for covered aliens if requested on or after October 1.
- Bar DHS Sec from paroling a covered alien.
- Revoke parole of covered aliens if paroled on or after October 1.
- Direct DHS with ICE/USCIS to identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status (including newly revoked status).
According to the release, a “covered alien” is defined as “an alien who is a holder of a passport or other travel document issued by the Palestinian Authority.”
“This legislation keeps America safe. I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved. Given the circumstances, the threats to our immigration system and the history of terrorists abusing refugee, asylum and visa processes all over the world, the requirements in this bill are necessary to keep Americans safe. This bill does exactly that.”