As our economy crashes and burns because Trump and his administration dithered, ignored, and downplayed the Coronavirus, he now wants a YUUUUGE stimulus package to
buy votes help clean up his mess.
NBC obtained a memorandum that outlines what Trump would like to happen:
- The Treasury Department wants to start issuing direct payments to Americans by April 6, with a second wave in mid-May.
- Income and the number of people in a family will determine the amount.
- Obviously, Congress will have to approve Trump’s plan.
- The plan also calls for $50 billion to bailout the airlines.
- $150 billion to issue loan guarantees to other struggling sectors.
- $300 billion for small businesses.
- The administration anticipates that some loans will go into default.