Cops: Floridian relieved herself from above on hubby
DATELINE: PINELLAS FLORIDA
A Florida woman was charged with domestic battery after popping open the hatch of a cabin cruiser boat she shares with her significant other, then urinating on him while he was sleeping in a bed below, according to a criminal complaint filed to the Pinellas County circuit court.
Heather Smith also allegedly bit the stomach of the man, whom the Smoking Gun identifies as her husband, when he came out of the cabin after the rude awakening. A police report indicates that alcohol may have been a factor. The pair had been involved in a dispute of an undisclosed nature.
- The Smoking Gun reported the crime happened around 1 AM Sunday.
- Smith was arrested for domestic violence and taken to the county jail around 4:40 AM.
- Her husband had bite mark injuries on his stomach.
- Florida Woman admitted to urinating on her husband and biting him.
- Smith was released on her own recognizance. She must wear an alcohol monitor.
🎵The first mate he got drunk
And broke in the Cap’n’s trunk
The constable had to come and take him away
Sheriff John Stone
Why don’t you leave me alone, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up, I want to go home🎵