With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- Judge Says Florida Can’t Block Biden Immigration Directives It Disagrees With
- Sanders introduces legislation to block a $735 million arms sale package to Israel.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- States are introducing vaccine lotteries — some with multimillion-dollar prizes — to combat slowing vaccination rates
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- Along with ‘The Squad,’ the GOP votes to DEFUND THE POLICE:
- The House on Thursday narrowly passed a $1.9 billion emergency spending measure to boost security for the U.S. Capitol complex and other government agencies that responded to the Jan. 6 attack on the building.
- The bill passed the House, 213-212, with three Democrats voting “present” and three opposing the bill.
- The three Democrats who voted against the bill were Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Cori Bush of Missouri and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts. The three Democrats who voted present were Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Jamaal Bowman of New York and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
- No Republicans voted for the bill.
- The Former Guy spews out orange bile all over the 35 Republicans who voted in favor of the January 6th Commission:
- Chris Cuomo took part in strategy calls advising his brother, the New York governor, on how to respond to sexual harassment allegations.
The sooner, the better
Ohio sees surge in vaccination shots after offering $5 million lottery