With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- A mixture of misinformation, low Covid-19 vaccination rates among U.S. teens and the spread of a variant causing concern is fueling urgency among policymakers and spurring a new push by the Biden administration to change those trends.
- America is ready to return to normal. Biden’s CDC chief isn’t so sure.
- The CDC faces its biggest test yet: loosening its public safety guidance as the pandemic recedes, while simultaneously trying to prevent infection rates from spiking.
- Cargo Is Piling Up Everywhere, And It’s Making Inflation Worse
- California to Pay off all Past Due Rent Accrued During COVID, Giving Renters Clean Slate
- Wildfires erupt after hottest week in history across parts of the West ignited them
- Meteorologists are worried another heat wave could be coming next week for the West, leading to an even higher wildfire risk on the horizon.
- Delta Variant Surge in States With Low Vaccine Rates, Says Ex-FDA Chief
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
Speaking of which:
- Georgia Republican Congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene says she is proud to have signed a letter to President Joe Biden urging him to replace Vice President Kamala Harris in her role controlling illegal immigration at the U.S. border.